2020 Seneca Youth Lacrosse Registration is now Open!!!
The fastest game on 2 feet...the Seneca Lacrosse tradition continues to grow….
A couple of important points
Username/Password - The username and password that you used last year should still be used when registering again. That will also save you from entering your information from last year since it's stored in the website. If you have an unpaid balance from last season you will need to bring that balance current before your child can participate in 2020.
Grades & Registration Fees
Girls/Boys Travel: 3rd - 8th Grade $245 (includes full uniform).
Girls/Boys Limited Travel: 1st & 2nd Grade $195 (includes full uniform).
Girls/Boys Instructional: K & PreK $115 (includes full uniform).
There is a $25 dollar sibling discount for each additional sibling.
Refund of Fees
If you decide not to play after you have paid, a refund is available if requested before January 29, 2020. You will receive your registration in full minus expenses incurred for your child i.e. uniform, USLacrosse membership expense, and any other equipment. Should you have any questions please contact
Must be a residents of Shamong, Tabernacle, Indian Mills, Southampton, Chatsworth and Woodland Townships (the Seneca High School sending district). If you are not a resident of one of the aforementioned town an out of town fee may apply per league rules.
Online registration includes the following steps:
1. Agreeing to the waiver and USLacrosse Code of Conduct
2. Completing your player's information - including uniform sizes and preferred #'s
What you will need for online registration, besides your child's information:
1. Contact information for you, primary physician & emergency contact
2. Medical insurance information and your child's known medical conditions and allergies
3. Your child's top four uniform number preferences
4. Credit card information
A couple of tips:
1. Do NOT hit your web explorer BACK button during the registration process, if you forgot something or you think you may have got something wrong email us afterwards at
2. If you run into problems of any kind please email us at