No player will be permitted to attend practice or a game if they currently have any of the COVID symptoms:
- Fever (100.4 degrees or higher) or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
No player can come to practice if they’ve had close contact with a COVID patient until 10 days post exposure.
- If a household member has COVID we may need to keep that person out 24 days from date of positive test for household member.
- Players must wear masks walking too and from practice field.
- No spectators at practice. For players 3rd grade and below a parent must be present and wait in their car.
- Coaches must enforce social distancing meaning spread their bags out.
- No sharing water
- No group huddles after practice.
- Parents MUST notify the coach if their player is ill or a close contact of a Covid patient. No exceptions!
- Car pooling should be discouraged, but if necessary all in the car need to be masked.
- Mask to and from field
- Spectators to be determined by town rules but must be masked.
- Same rules apply regarding players exhibiting symptoms or being in close contact.
- Social distancing on sidelines.
- Each coach shall designate a parent to be the social distancing monitor on the sidelines.
Any changes to game play will be determined by the league.
We will follow State or County quarantine guidelines when necessary:
If your child is diagnosed with or tests positive for COVID-19, your child must be away from the team for ten (10) days and may return on day 10 IF, they have been fever free for 24 hours without medication AND their symptoms have improved.
Note– loss of smell or taste may last more than ten days. That would not prevent their return on the tenth day provided their other symptoms are improved. If your child has been designated a close contact, your child must be away from the team for ten days. Your child may return in 7 days provided they have received a negative COVID test administered a minimum of five (5) days post exposure and they are symptom free. If someone in your household has COVID, your child must be absent until ten (10) days have passed since their family members isolation period has ended. (Roughly a total of 24 days)
- Masks worn to and from field.
- Worn between games.
- Not worn during game and not worn on sidelines provided helmet is on. If helmet comes off mask goes on. We will supply each coach with a box of the paper surgical masks if needed.
Due to the likely hood of communal spread, team gatherings away from the practice or game field are discouraged. While we do not want to, nr do we have the right to dictate what folks do away from practice or the games, please know that many scholastic and youth sports programs have had to shut down due to widespread exposure as a result of off the field team functions/gatherings. If you want to complete the season, please use your best judgment and avoid these situations.